We had a great day out today raising funds for Border Collie Trust. Frank was giving out snuggles for donations and we were selling gift wrapped valentines biscuits for dogs. We were in Just for Pets in Burton and even though we were only there for 4 hours we made £50 for the rescue dogs which is great news.
I want to say thanks to the team at Just for Pets for making us welcome as always and also to the team at the in store vets – Easipet – who were running a promotion with half price vaccinations which was great as it meant the store was very busy so we got to see lots of people and their lovely dogs.
Outings like this are great for socialising little Frank but not all meetings are as happy as when he runs to meet other dogs and people….
We will be back at Just for Pets again VERY soon as today was the first day of the photographic pet show they are running with Easipet which is to raise funds for Border Collie Trust. To enter you need to take a photo of your pet into the store with your entry fee which is a £1 donation.
- Competition opens 14th Feb and ends 3rd March
- Entries must be a genuine photo of your own pet and need to be handed to staff in store – or bring in the pet on 2nd or 3rd March and we will take the photo for you
- Competition is open to ALL breeds and species of pet!
- Winner must give permission to use pics on Just for Pets or Easipet or BCT websites and/or promo material
- Great prizes – FREE Easipetcare vouchers, pet goodies and winners rosettes!
- Best action pet shot
- Me and my pet picture
- Golden oldie
- Pet the staff would most like to take home
Start hunting for the perfect photo now – or get your camera out. Photos can be taken into store any time between now and 3rd March and will be displayed ion store until judging takes place.
There will be much more going on 2nd and 3rd March in the store to raise funds for Border Collie Trust and we need as many helpers as we can get so if you can help out then get in touch. Also we need as many people as possible to enter the competition or visit over the weekend so tell all your friends if they are local.🙂