Rain like I rode in yesterday and I’m staying at John O’Groats
Ben Wilkes, Trustee at Border Collie Trust GB-
…said after riding his Ride 4 Care bike to visit Ashbourne Animal Welfare for a photo shoot. Read on to find out what his plans are and how you can help him and the Collies and other rescue dogs. I think we can safely assume he won’t stay at John O’Groats even if it does rain!!!!
Ride 4 Care
- There are options on how to do this to make it easy for you.
- You can donate on-line by going to the Border Collie Trust web site or clicking this link www.justgiving.com/ride4care – here you can donate via paypal very quickly – I have tried it and it takes seconds to do and makes you feel good about yourself for much longer
- Send a cheque payable to Border Collie Trust GB. Heathway, Colton, Rugeley, WS15 3LY – write “Ride 4 Care” on the back
- You can text your donation – just text RIDE46 followed by the amount you wish to donate (eg RIDE46 £5)to 70070
Awareness is also VERY important.
You can help Ben out by spreading the word and getting other people to sponsor him!
- If you have a blog feel free to reblog this or to mention his ride on your blog with a link so people can donate
- If you use twitter talk about his ride on there to your followers – you can follow Stan and the Border Collie Trust on Twitter –
@Stantheterrier and @BCTGB
- Check out Border Collie Trust on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BCTGB
- Go the Border Collie Trust web site and print off the poster to display at work or anywhere you think people may see it and help out
- Email Border Collie Trust and ask for a sponsor form – get all your friends, relatives and work colleagues to fill it in and give some much-needed cash – email@example.com